A few days ago, a reader asked a great question: “What foods should I definitely stay away from”.
Let me emphasize, “That’s a great question“. But I believe the route to a better answer would be, “What foods should we gravitate too”? What do we need?
The Body needs certain things to operates properly. Certain essentials are on the tip of everyone’s tongue: Proteins, Carbohydrates, Vitamins C, Iron : that list can go on for a while. But lets break our list down to its simplest form. Our number item on the list today will be water.
Water! You’ve got to have it.
Different reports and studies can give varying information pertaining to the daily intake need of water. Many times those reports will lean toward the lighter side….the easier side for the user. But be aware, the body is at least 70% water. The body needs water to keep its functioning balance.
We need at least 64 ounces of water to pass through the body each day. Almost all functions of the body including the brain, blood and bones require a certain water intake.
The kidney must be flushed. We all relate to that because we all know of the urge to urinate. The body must be hydrated to properly function. The majority of Americans are dehydrated most of the time. If they are hydrated, it is by accident. Think it through…Most people don’t come anywhere near the proper daily water intake.
The average American doesn’t realize they are constantly dehydrated. If the body is not hydrated, you “will” have eventual kidney problems. It’s the same as not putting oil in a car. Eventually, there will be a problem.
I always discuss water intake with my clients. And to their defense they are always compliant. But they start off kicking and screaming. At times…..Like small children they protest “Water is taste nasty” “I gottta have flavor in mine” “I did good, I drank 1 bottle of water today” “How am I gonna drink all that water? I’m gonna drown” These are the things that clients may say at first.
Nobody said that good health was easy. Nobody said that shedding pounds was easy. Nobody said that looking good and feeling good was easy.
Increase the water! Cleanse the body! Let the skin glow! Drink your water!
Many people suffer with trouble passing bowels on a daily basis. Drink your water! Let the body flow.
Many people feel sluggish and tired during the day. Many people can’t quit wake up in the morning. Drink your water! Put life back in your body.
Check your hydration constantly. When you urinate, check the color. That light pale color is what you want. Take notice of how often you are passing bowels. Notice how often or not your mouth has that dry feeling. Take notice of the clarity of the skin and eyes.
Drink your water. Daily. “All success is based on consistency”.
No comments:
Post a Comment